Top > ダイワアカデミーについて >

Q & A
Frequently Asked Questions


About admission

When can I enroll?
The enrollment period for the 2-year course, 1-year and 9-month course, and 1-year and 6-month course is once a year (April, July, and October), but the application period is set earlier for each period. Consultation and document preparation are required.
If you wish to enroll in the above courses, you will need to prepare and submit the required documents at least 6 to 7 months before your desired enrollment time.
The study period is 2 years for April enrollment, 1 year and 9 months for July enrollment, and 1 year and 6 months for October enrollment.
The short-term Japanese language enhancement course is offered in the summer (July-August).
We are always looking for general courses regardless of the time of year, so please feel free to contact us.
What do I need to enroll?
Please see below for the necessary items (documents, certificates, etc.) for the 2-year course, 1-year and 9-month course, and 1-year and 6-month course.
However, please contact us as the contents of the documents that need to be prepared differs depending on the application conditions.
If you wish to enroll in a short-term Japanese language enhancement course or a general course, the following documents are required.
  • 1. Application form
  • 2. Passport copy
  • 3. Residence card
  • 4. 3 ID photos
Is there any age restriction?
There is no age limit, but if you apply for a 1-year course, a 1.5-year course, or a 2-year course, you must be within 5 years of graduating from your final academic background. Please contact us as it may vary slightly depending on the conditions of the applicant.
How do you apply?
For the 2-year course, 1-year and 9-month course, and 1-year and 6-month course, please prepare and prepare the necessary documents and submit them by the deadline set by our school.
For short-term Japanese language enhancement courses and general courses, please prepare and prepare the necessary documents and submit your certificates by the deadline set by our school. After reviewing the documents at our school, we will submit them to the Immigration Bureau.
When do you submit your application?
The deadline for documents varies depending on the time of admission and the area. Please contact us for the application period (reception period).
How long does it take to get the result of the student visa issuance?
It takes about two and a half months from the time you submit the application for status of residence to the Immigration Bureau until the &Certificate of Status of Residence& is issued.
After the Immigration Bureau issues a "Certificate of Eligibility", you can apply for a visa at the Japanese diplomatic embassy in your home country.
Visa issuance results will be announced approximately one month before admission.
About school and life in Japan

About school and life in Japan

How many hours a day do you have classes?
Classes are 4 hours a day, and about 800 hours are taught annually. Depending on the result of the classification test, you will take classes in either the morning class or the afternoon class.
  • [Morning class] 9:00-12:50
  • [Afternoon class] 13:30-17:20
How to prepare when you want to go on to higher education?
The instructor will provide one-on-one individual career counseling with the student, listen to the student's wishes, and provide appropriate advice and guidance.
Detailed interviews will be held regarding the selection of the school of choice and the preparation of documents, and guidance will be given to students who wish to go on to university from summer,
and to students who wish to go on to graduate school from about 3 months in advance depending on whether they wish to enroll in autumn or spring.
For students who wish to go on to graduate school, in addition to admission consultation, we also provide guidance on creating research plans.
The faculty and staff are enthusiastically supporting the students until they pass the exam.
Do you have a dormitory?
Yes, We do. It is less than 10 minutes by bicycle from the school and the dormitory fee is 20,000 to 35,000 yen. All are equipped with kitchen / toilet / bathroom and Wi-Fi. Please check here for dormitories.
Can I have a part-time job?
If you have a student visa, you can work part-time for up to 28 hours a week by obtaining a &permit for activities outside the status of qualification& at the airport when you enter Japan.
However, it is recommended that you start working part-time after about a month has passed since you arrived in Japan and have become accustomed to life in Japan.
How much is the monthly living cost?
[Total average living expenses] 80,000 to 120,000 yen
  • Example of living expenses:
  • Dormitory fee 20,000 to 35,000 yen
  • Utility costs 7,000 to 10,000 yen
  • Food expenses 20,000 to 30,000 yen
  • Mobile phone 5,000 yen
  • Other pocket money 20,000 to 30,000 yen

Recruitment Form
Online recruitment form


If you have any questions or would like to request materials, you can also use the form below.
When making inquiries from the email form, if the email address is incorrect, you will not receive a reply, so please enter your email address correctly.
If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone.


    Country name

    Email address

    Telephone number


    Request for materials

    Content of inquiry

    Privacy policy

    This site will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your consent.
    We may use your personal information for services to our customers, but we will not use it for any other purpose.
    When handling the personal information provided, a person in charge of management will be appointed to manage It appropriately.